PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 12th Nov 2009, 08:23
tired of being here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys who are interested in QR

just think twice before coming here its not that easy, i finished my training and flying now for 4 weeks, my life is like hell you cant imagine how rude and mean people are in here and iam not talking about the passangers iam talking about the crew it self, i have to admit i had a really good time in the training it was really fun and all my batch mates are really nice and i was looking to start flying like crazy but now iam really think to resign , i will just give you a simple example happend during my flight yesterday; i was standing in the galley (plane kitchen) after we done the lunch service and i was helping in clearing the carts w through the garbage away and one crew who is a senior than me grab my jacket and yelled at me WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GO OUT and pushed me away!! just for more clarification iam a girl and he was a guy i reported him to the CS (our supervisior onboard) and he told me it was a miscommunication and he is ok! that is the smallest thing i can tell YOU REALLY CANT IMAGINE