PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 11th Nov 2009, 17:39
glitzy-luc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In reply to my last post. I realised why my CV wasnt loaded on my earlier submitted application. When I saw V Australia where recruiting today I started to fill in the application. THe application had automatically uploaded my CV from my earlier submitted details, and as there where a couple of things I wanted to change on my CV, I removed it without thinking it would affect my submitted application for Virgin Blue. I did not continue filling the application for V out as I read the information about not applying if you already had...I wasnt sure if they meant if you had already applied for a V Australia position or any Virgin positions so I decided not to submit incase, but I did upload my CV back on. Now it is showing back on my review application for Virgin Blue thank goodness. Will It still have made any difference though or wil my CV just be on my application same as it was without my little error! I just dont want anything hindering my chances!

Just realised my earlier post didnt come up for some reason! But I was saying that I was worried as I applied for Virgin Blue on Monday, but today suddenly realised when reviewing my submitted application my CV was no longer loaded. I realise now why this was(as above) so just wanted to check that this wont have affected anything and now my CV is back on the form it will be like that when my application is processed or if it already has.
My other question was in relation to the above, if I have applied for Virgin Blue..can I still apply for V Australia?

Thank you!