PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2009, 02:10
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not a very smart man so I have to dumb things down to my level to be able to understand them because I don't know much about corporate structures, stock options and IPO's But the fact that people don't leave and out of the few that have left a lot of them have actually come back including the latest one that is currently a 777 captain on another contract and is coming back at the beginning of the year to deal with the horrors of seat belt signs and flying BCF's in the middle of the night. What that tells me is that this was a good gig before they put the divider in the middle of the office, it continues to be a good gig now that the divider is up and it will continue to be a good gig when they take it down again because they might have had two puppet shows running lately but there is always been only one puppeteer (the view dumb down to my level of course). So I think I'll wait for the information they said it was coming soon explaining how the reintegration was going to take place and leave the "101 ways this can be very bad" to the conspiracy theorists.