PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2009, 14:53
h&s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If some people still haven't understand, I have to repeat again what I said many time: Ryanair whole business model is based on the economic exploitation of the weakest: airports (secondary, or even "main" during crisis) and cabin crew (by far the biggest part of salary cost).

There is absolutely nothing genious in that, and Ryanair is definitely again the low brain airline, which does not mean they are not making money.

It also confirms what I already said about the low brain airline, being brutal is the only think these guys are good at - look at how they are currently negociating with Boeing...

I am absolutely certain that Ryanair is not even able to make money in BSL not because of high airport charges, but as always because of their own rubbishes choices: choice of destinations, strategies, schedule, brand, revenue management etc. As always, they did silly job, and because of that just asked the airport to fix their problems, Ryanair usual easy way to make business.

Whereas as I said a long time ago, many airports are more and more annoyed by Ryanair "negociation". So after FUE, MAN, BLK, VLC, SNN (I am sure I forgot many), here is BSL, without spealing about tense discusions with DUB, CIA, CRL etc

Bye bye the low brain airline in BSL