PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2009, 14:05
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is gonna be fun
Nah, not really Old. What will happen will happen and no amount of suggestion, bitching, nor moaning on some anonymous website will change that. IF a bunch of AJXers were able to get a bunch of dosh off the back of the merger, then good luck to them. I don't really see it happening but, then again, I'm usually wrong, so look forward to when I see one of the pax boys actually buy a round As I said before, the only thing I wouldn't want to see is a reduction in the terms & conditions of AJV regarding days off. If I have to fly pax around then so be it (I'd far rather have a job and accept non-boxes again) but the time off is very important to me and the only thing that would make me spit the dummy (pacifier if you're from the USA). Nobody has a clue as to what's going to happen and all these rumours of bonuses, time off etc are just that. Time will tell and, in the meantime, we'll continue to enjoy the delights of cargo, no seatbelt signs and being able to take 'personal breaks' when WE want to