PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2009, 17:21
Jetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe
Well, I know it's fun to indulge in the occasional anonymous abuse- I've done it myself! It does need a blinkered view from one side only, so as long as you truly believe that your side is totally innocent and you haven't been overpaid (and overmanned) in a business that last made a profit rather a long time ago and now finds it worth going through all this, well go ahead boys and fill your boots! Funny touch bringing BA pilots into this- I suppose we've flogged the pension thing to death, but at least BA was a fairly profitable (and productive) business until a year or two back, but what they pay is their business. As for me, I have zero zilch to do with AL and Airbuses- I will not fly them or have anything to do with that side of things- it makes not a jot of difference to me or all my colleagues. It may interest you to know that many companies bid for this contract. Any issues you have are with your employer, not the contract winner. So please try speaking to your employer like that now and let them know your true feelings! I'm sure they would love to hear your views! Far more productive than anonymous abuse you would never dare saying to anybody's face (particularly mine!), but as I said, really letting rip with anonymous abuse is occasionally 'good for the soul' and can be therapeutic, and fun to boot.

It's a shame that the board is happy to host such personal vitriol though. when I think of my comments that are expunged, it says something about the running of this board that such spite is happily hosted.

Moderator, care to comment?
Sure. Having skimmed back through your last 150 posts which is around 6 weeks worth for you, none of your posts have been "expunged" from this forum save for two (now four) that you dispatched yourself. Around half a dozen or so have been removed from various other forums for one reason or another.

I cannot see that you are being treated harshly or unfairly and I note that there have not been any complaints from you through the "reported post" medium. If you have a complaint then direct it accordingly.