PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2009, 07:27
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
firstly callsign kilo my apologise. i wrote that post after a series of earlies and was knackered, not that its an excuse.i didnt mean to sound so bitter towards you

to provide a little background, i got a really lucky break when it came to my training otherwise i would have had to save for a long time as the bank of mum and dad wasnt an option

secondly i got my licence about 8 years ago, flying for airlines for the last 6 years ish.i have alot to learn obviously, but i reckon i now know a little about how the whole process works

in the last 2 to 3 years the degradation of terms in our career quite frankly terrifies me.its down to pay to fly/trss in my opinion.to put it in context i have poorer terms now than 3 years ago.fact.i honestly think if i could afford to go back to uni to create another career for myself then i probaly would.financially this isnt an option.

their is nothing that i want to see more than you and all your ryr collegues in a position with terms that your efforts in getting to where you are now deserve. the reason being if your have proper terms then there is a better chance i will.you are a highly trained professional who deserves to be treated as such (and you did it off your own back!)

i just dread to think where this career is headed. i wish all these ryr cadets could see what is happening..they claim its for a better job in the future.they are infact ensuring these jobs wont exist.i find it very frustrating.hope i'm wrong. i apologise once more for the way the previous post came across