PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF72 incident may ground the A330-300
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2009, 01:38
gravity enemy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yesterday a 757 made an emergency diversion to JFK after smoke entered the cabin. The very night before an Embraer (145 I think), made an emergency landing in Newark for very similar reasons. An A320 had a gear malfunction a few years ago and had to make an emergency landing in LAX. Later it was found quite a few A320's were found with similar problems. In a very famous incident at Heathrow, a B777 plunged shy of the threshold. The A340 has been in a few landing incidents. The A310 and B737 have had a fair share of rudder problems. The list of aviation incidents goes on and on and extends through to every single aircraft ever made.

Now why do we not assume that ALL these airplanes are 'beleaguered?' And as for your beleaguered,....oops I mean beloved 737, we could start a whole thread on 'interesting' past experiences. Having said that however, it still cannot be said that the 737 is an unsafe aircraft. In fact there really isn't a single modern airliner flying today which is considered unsafe.

I don't know why you still carry on presenting yourself as a pilot. It's really quite sad, especially since there is a wannabe section. However reading your poorly written post I am not quite sure that you are a media troll either. That is unless you work for one of the less well edited publications, which would explain where you have read all this publicity-stunt type information, which looses instant credibility with any plot reading it. You certainly aren't fooling anyone here so stop bulling yourself.