PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2009, 00:17
ska-bearbaiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Rainboe, have you seen the news? Your old alma mater is losing money at a phenomenal rate. Why dont you and your buddies at Astraeus contact Willie and suggest he makes all his pilots redundant. Then he could dry lease his entire fleet out to you guys and you then wet lease it back complete with pilots prepared to do the job for peanuts...hell I'm sure there's plenty of potential F/o's out there who'd PAY to get to log some jet time. You could call the whole thing the Rainboe Plan!....Genius.

Given that you obviously have the stomach for muscling me and 99 other of my colleagues out of our rightful jobs at EI, then surely you wouldnt have a problem sh*tting on your own doorstep?

And no doubt your former BA colleagues would be wholly appreciative of your sterling effort to aid their by then former employer, n'est-ce-que-pas? I'm sure they'd all be there, down the job centre nodding sagely saying "....well as Rainboe said, its market forces you see...."

People, the thing that separates human beings from the animal kingdom is the fact that we have a conscience, the ability to discern right from wrong. Rainboe, you, Sir are a Cuckoo and I do NOT appreciate you kicking me out of my nest just because you fancy it for yourself. I know that times are tough out there, and we all have families to feed, but it is wrong to steal food from the mouth of someone else's family, to feed your own!

From the beancounters perspective this plan is a licence to print money but in terms of human cost it is morally bankrupt.

Watch your backs everyone, if Cuckoostraeus get away with this there could be a Rainboe Plan coming to your airline soon!

And Rainboe, if you are annoyed by the new moniker I've given your company then please let me know. I will of course capitulate and revert back to the Ass prefix you so richly deserve....

Regards

Ska-bearbaiter