PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What it's like to spend £65,000 and not get a job
Old 6th Nov 2009, 18:45
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hernado - I feel for you, it takes some honesty to write what you have. How many others out there are in the same boat?

If I was you declare yourself out the game (if the loan is unsecured) and have that weight off your sholders, thats what bankruptcy is there for.

To the wanabee army - read his post carefully, take it slow, dont jump into integrated with a monster loan. Whats the rush? where do you think the job is going to come from? Supply and demand, if you wait, and others wait, then these FTOs will have to drop their prices, saving you even more money in the long term.

If any wannabe parents read this - DON'T FUND YOUR LOVED ONES!! MAKE THEM WAIT!!!

I am dragging out my ATPL theory course to use up all 18 months of allowed time frame. Then I am not even considering going near a CPL course for at least 6-12 months. Keep saving, keep working there is no rush to spend this money, spending 70k to join the dole queue? Must be mental, actually mental.

DONT LISTEN TO FTO'S!!! They want your/parent/bank money!