PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 7
Thread: MANCHESTER - 7
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2009, 14:20
MUFC_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that not the Venezuelan who produces the trip reports on TK and seems to know quite a lot about them?

I think a IST-MAN-LAX would work very well. I BD would certainly help fill the plane, if LH allow them to take some of their traffic from their own German connections! Plus, IST-LAX on it's own would provide well over 50% of the capacity and I would definitely try out the J/F cabins on the MAN-IST service! I guess that the current 10 times weekly flights may fall to more reasonable levels?

Obviously still a rumour, but even if there is nothing in it - it certainly is a viable idea for the ever expanding TK!

No-one can argue with the EK 'rumour'/done deal - it is only a matter of time. The route must be one of their best performing 2-class routes on their network and I think it can take an F class service!

The SQ seems very interesting. Obviously these applications don't always go through but it does show that SQ do still have the slightest interest in MAN. They also think that MAN can take an F cabin! Similar to the old 744 service MAN-GVA-SIN route. Will this replace the 77E route or will it be in addition?

Thanks - good times ahead for MAN - they need it!