PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 6th Nov 2009, 10:53
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know about the end of the world, but the schemers for Copenhagen are plotting the end of the western economies, - BIG TIME-.

It's not the first time, back in the seventies and often since ,.7 of GDP was mooted as a donation to third worlders from the great democracies.
Anyone thinks those sorts of donations will make third worlders self relaint is quite frankly - jerking themself.

Luckily for the US of A they had a clear thinking President who signed NUTHIN' at KYOTO or since. IF they now sign at copenhagen they can therefore set their own rules.

WE are not so lucky, we did have a clear thinker, non signer head of state, replaced with a 'friend to everyone' head of state who has since signed which means that if WE sign at Copehagen then WE will have to endure the fine print from Kyoto.

Meaning that agriculture will be finished here. No more mustering. That should make Frank happy, I say with forked tongue to all of those gurus who said that Frank never wanted his machines to go mustering in the first place??
Well you guys, gurus, suck eggs, three or four hundred machines out of work, no more spare parts, no more new machines, no more dollars from good ol OZ into Franks pocket. Tough Eh?

Quite frankly i am scared absolutely witless by the discussions that are going on in the lead up to Copehagen. I would much rather face an EOL predicted by a lunatic as passenger and switch caretaker, at any time, in very tough terrain.
I know that I and anyone else that has been around me for awhile including pretty much most of this networks clientele, would make the best of it under the circumstances.

We will not have the opportunity under Copenhagen rules to sort ourselves at all, freefall will continue without collective input.

Reading of the www.breakfastpolitics.com may enlighten those who want to, to see just how frightened many of our top columnists are also.
Andrew bolt makes good reading as do many others.

Yes perhaps we should go much more nuclear, and for Dave Jacksons sake I must copy some photograps, when I have the time to, of some great bolts that are now used to bolt down the heads on the steam generators of nuclear power stations. they may be very useful in his futuristic designs.

In the meantime if all of the servicing helicopters for the big conference were grounded during the Copenhagen talks it may serve as a small reminder just how we all have to live together.

The ice cap is not melting, the polar bears are not dying and scaring kids in British schools is just dead wrong.
cheers tet