PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will Ryanair pilots learn!!!!???
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2009, 17:10
StressFree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kumooz,
Rose tinted specs from Flinty?? I can't speak for him but the specs I look through are 100% obscured due to the amount of 'rose' on them, I can't see a thing through a haze of luxury hotels in luxury places eating luxury food whilst on the best allowances in the business and a salary that would make Slim wilt, but never mind, I'm not 'airline' so he'll never feel comfortable around me. I don't do enough 'sectors' and I don't work enough to call myself a 'real' pilot.

However lets hear from Slim about this, I spent 6 years flying the same plane as he does for FR, but in a different form, its called a B737-BBJ, a private jet!Obviously flown by people that can't fly the same jet in an airline because we're 'not,airline' - not only that but I also did a JAA TRI/TRE on this aircraft; so Slim, you'd better be careful for one day I might get to do your LPC, thats right, even me who 'only' flys corporate and private jets.

How about that? How awful for you........ Feel stupid? I bet you do, never mind you've given the whole PPrune community the best ever showing of one's arse ever possible. Thanks from all of us