PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will Ryanair pilots learn!!!!???
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2009, 16:09
StressFree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slim,
I've watched this thread for ages now and have to come in, you've driven me to it - you really are the end, the last station on the line. Your rants only display your TOTAL ignorance Do you REALLY think that private jets are the domain of failed airline pilots?? Do you, do you really think that? Or as I suspect its the old green-eyed monster showing his face....

I've been flying bizjets and corporate for over 20 years and have made FAR more money for FAR less work, in FAR better environments than you'll ever see, whilst flying kit FAR nicer than you'll ever place your sad arse in.

Get back to your tiny, overcrowded crew room and plan your 4 sectors whilst I peruse the menu for my week long trip to the sun today, what shall I have? The albino lobster with the grated leopard's nose sauce, hmmm, had that last time, maybe I'll take the crayfish salad with a parmesan sauce..........

Cheerio, old chap, enjoy your sandwich and tepid water, thats if you get time to eat and drink it, I need to pack my bag for the tropics, bye