PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Nov 2009, 12:21
mini cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Haole, sorry you have no job. I'm glad you have been shortlisted which will give you hope, well done.

My only concern, and it is a major concern is your comment 'This place may be just right for me to recapture my self-worth' worries me greatly. Ek is the last place you want to be if you have any doubts about self worth!! If you have any self doubts then this place, the climate, the attitude of management to its employees, the mixture of cultural/moral and religious ideas etc is certainly not the place to try to work yourself out. Enough self assured, intelligent and confident people come out here and have a hard time.

If you come just for the job then that is OK, albeit that you will become terribly disappointed that EK is not the pot of gold you thought very quickly. Then it will dawn on you that although you now have a job you are a long way from home with still the same initial problems which will probably be magnified!! Don't expect any fast upgrades.

Sorry but EK at the moment is not a happy place, try every other option first - you have been warned!