PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will Ryanair pilots learn!!!!???
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2009, 11:00
Flintstone

Originally Posted by Slim
Flintstone, living in the stone age: passed over by airline after airline so takes a job kissing ass, humping bags and serving food and drinks.
Yeah, I know Maybe if I'd actually applied to an airline, even Ryanair, I might have got in eh? Then I could be carrying a home-made sammich and empty water bottle to work, being p!ssed upon from a great height by my management, flying 900 hours a year instead of 200 or so, spending 45 minutes at my destinations instead of having to hang around 5-Star resorts for a week at a time. Help me Slim! Help me!! Please get me into Ryanair before they make me spend Christmas and New Year in the Maldives with the bikini-clad hosties again!! (The ones who make us tea and coffee and pass us newspapers and serve up that lovely food that's got your p1ss boiling. Oh, we don't 'do' bags either. We just tip the loadies from the roll of notes in the aircraft safe )

Stone age? Seen our cockpit? All glass and here's something you'll not have seen. FMS, ACARS, all the whistle and bells with fully paid up subscriptions so it all works. Oh, sorry. Won't Michael pay all those for you?

Originally Posted by Slimy Shady
I'll pass your comments about tax free per diems and your food to HMRC: they can find out who you are and who you work for and when you are in UK airspace.
Come in spinner!!!

I bet a friend when I posted about meals that you'd threaten to report me. He was more than happy to take the bet because, in his words "Nobody is that big a ". You just earned me a fiver. Thanks.

Love to be a fly on the wall for that one.........

Slimy: "Is that HMRC?"
Taxman: "Yes"
Slimy:"I'd like to report Flintstone, he's eating leftovers"
Taxman: "Y'know, they're right. You are a ". Click! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

Originally Posted by Slimy Shady
And just for good measure your passengers can pay punitive tax on their charter.....
Ahhh, another Slim assumption gone wrong. We don't do charter luvvy. Clearly you've not moved among anything other than the spit and sawdust brigade so I'll explain that the taxes on these things don't even twitch the needle when you've that much money.

Seriously though, I'm starting to feel guilty. It's like watching the whole class rip into the special needs kid on the front row. Give it up Slim. I'm told by those who know you that you used to be a half-decent bloke but being blackboard monitor at East Midlands has clearly turned you. Give it up now, go away and come back under a new persona otherwise you'll forever be known for, well..........this.

Haven't you noticed that even your bestest friend hasn't pitched in to Abuse us? If she's not backing you up even you might consider the possibility that you are making an @rse of yourself. Again.