PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate estimates and CASA
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:08
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My statements are based upon years of dealing with CASA at the very highest level. I have fought and beat them through bloody minded determination after they put every obstacle possible in my way, I have “lame duck” letters of apology and proof of “counselling” from the then Director, to individuals and organisations, I have the results of a 12 month Commonwealth Ombudsman’s investigation in hand, I have letters signed by The Deputy Prime Minister of the day, I have Hansard records debating my case in The Senate, I have offers and acceptances of Act of Grace payments, (not from CASA though). However to this day, the perpetrators of my misfortune are still in business because they were mates of the boss, and still a possible menace to you. The main CASA players may have moved on, but their replacements have done nothing by way of change to show me they have learnt anything from the experience except how to better cover their arse.

And you dare to suggest I may not know what is going on. By insulting my efforts to make things better for general aviation in this country, you insult everyone who has “had a go”. WTF have you done?

There are many who have lost their income, their future, their families, their pride and credibility but “ALL OF US” have lost “MONEY”, lot’s of it, because of CASA indifference, arrogance, a willingness to defend the indefensible, and corrupt the system you clown.

People who take all the benefits obtained by individuals who put a lot of hard work into at least attempting to fix the system, but stand idly by and rain insults down on those achievers are piss poor examples of Human Beings, and your “weasel words”, epitomise this.

John McCormick so far has shown he is a carbon copy of the last few Directors. Perhaps a bit more sensitive to criticism.

I sincerely hope I am wrong in my assessment.

[/FONT][/COLOR]