PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Qantas incident
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2009, 19:30
denabol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems to me as a travelling bystander with family that work in an airline that pilots think the media is at fault for reporting that the A.T.S.B is doing an investigation.

If they weren't doing that, then their wouldn't be any reporters writing stories. Right. So the question is should these pilots be investigated. Not how stupid the reporters are. It seems to me this is about how stupid the pilots were unless there is some other explanation for what happened, and whatever it was, dont the SLF have the right to be told about it. I'm sick of the crap in public life, even out here, where everything that goes wrong in local government is the fault of The Land or the Highlands Times for reporting that the councillors lost tens of millions of rate payer funds. Its the fcking fault of the idiots running the show, not the papers. If someone flies badly, its the fault of the pilot, not the dumb bimbo on television.

Should this be done in secret. If something goes wrong in an airline I want to know what it was, not have it hidden away. When the fire fighters screwed up, and people died in the Canberra fires down the road from here everyone who was threatened by the risk of bushfires wanted to know all about the clowns that did squat while everything went out of control for half a day of stuffing around and it all went up in flames. Same with pilots who apparently forget what they are doing. Who fkd up and how is the only thing that matters.