PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vision Aviation
Thread: Vision Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2002, 08:36
distaff_beancounter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just had a quick potter around Companies House Direct, online.

The Vision Aviation website, says that the company's name is Vision Aviation UK Ltd. There is no such company registered.

As jonathang above found, there was a company called Vision Aviation Ltd No. 3755414, but this was DISSOLVED on 25/07/2000, without ever filing any accounts or Annual Returns. That, of itself, is not suspicious, as many companies are "voluntarily struck off" by Companies House, if they have never traded, & do not intend to.

A new company, Vision Aviation Ltd No. 4445856 was incorporated on 23/05/2002. At present its Registered Office is still at the address of the formation agents, & its Secretary & Directors are nominee companies of the formation agents. That would indicate to me, that this company has not probably yet been activated or started trading.

(The only other Vision Aviation Ltd that I could find, was No. 2187551 also dissolved, on 04/05/1993.)

So, anyway, there is no financial track record available, for any Vision Aviation Ltd or Vision Aviation UK Ltd, at Companies House, that I could find. But if anyone else has any info, I will look further.