PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2009, 11:18
IndAir967

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey All you freshers.. KFA releasing those 100 trainee FOs mostly ATR rated (I have about 10 of my close buddies on that list and in fact I thank god or I should have been there) from payrolls is the worst news you can expect in the current industry situation.. My suggestion is instead of wasting your time in hoping you would get a RHS TurboFan/Prop job very soon.. I suggest its time you guys start working on your alternative Plan B and Plan C.. I think its time you guys accept the very hard reality !
Do what you need to do .. Secure your future.. Keep your license current ! If you are just an high schooler I suggest you join some college and get your degree at the same time you keep your license current ! If you can afford to spend some more money and you can dedicate yourself more.. go ahead and get your Instructor's Rating but dont ask me where are the jobs ? Its a very bad bad situation out there folks ! I am not trying to freak you out ! But its time you secure your future while at the same time you keep your license current !

Also for godsake stop talking about expats being sent away.. The expats in our country are actually helping the airline run.. We still dont have enough qualified Pilots ( by qualified I am not talking about any one less than at least 1000 hours PIC TIME ON TYPE ) .. For godsake these guys are Instructors and Examiners on Ultra Long Hauls and them flying in India is not really a matter of concern for any one less than 1500 hours and an ATPL in hand !