PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2009, 04:09
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's all you have to say?

Have you noticed my friend that the ME blog is the only blog that has more than 90 viewers everytime you log into PPRUNE? (asia one coming second). Have you wondered why?

Do you guys have a problem? We have a commity that is representing us. Did you ever bother sending an e-mail to them? Did you know that our LV slots will change again without our opinion like they did in the first place? Did you know that 330-340 rqsts never granted? Maybe we should fix these things first that improve our lifes. Then you will not be spending so much time in PPRUNE.

Why don't we all demand for our GF pilots webpage to be up and running were voting could take place in things that are affecting us.

And you guys are here arguing about GF3 and GF9 and if we stop it what will be the consequense etc.

WHO CARES let them do their job because no matter what you say here will never reach their ears. Start worring on how to make our lifes better.

I am no UR or what you call this person. I am just a guy working under the same roof as you.

Cheers