PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The best CRM training videos?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2009, 07:27
Hawk

Moderatrix
Test Pilot for Annick Goutal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kiwi63. You do not specify whether you are requiring CRM for military or civil rotary. Nevertheless, I would suggest you contact Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. The Nathan campus runs the Aviation transport degrees and post graduate programs available as modular and stand on their own leaning programs. Regardles if you are civil or military, you may qualify to borrow at little cost. It might be worthwhile contacting the University and requesting their CRM library list and lending criteria.

It is probably unlikely you can purchase an off the shelf learning program without spending a lot of money. Generally they are copyright. But you should be able to get sufficient information and illustrative suggestions in terms of dvds, group exercises, action learning plans etc. that will enable you to design your own program specific to your learning group.

It is also worthwhile contacting people that may have run a similar program and request their lesson plans. Thats about networking of course. I suspect that suggestions by PPRuNers above might have you on the right track.

There is a number of CRM individual and group exercises that are available for purchase in manuals/books.

However, they do not stand alone, a DVD is there to illustrate a point and needs to be intergrated into your prior stated learning objectives. Purchasing a new DVD requires that it has context and relevance. It is just a learning tool.

You don't give sufficient information about your task for us to be much more help.

My suggestions come from assuming you are not trying to design a CRM course retrospective of some incident or accident.

Cheers
Hawk