PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dress Code for pilots
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2009, 01:46
IndAir967

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this debate really, is not one of the terms and conditions of your company, nor that of respect from the public. more so, of values and upbringing. yes, if it is not in you, it will never be.
also, one persons ideal should not be the holy grail for the rest.
things have a way of catching up with you in this profession. no ones ever hit paydirt for dressing smartly. on the contrary,..........

if itsbrokenagain chooses to present himself as a a piece of ****, its his option, as he can do nothing about it.
BANG ON RDR
I dont know about you guys.. I am just really happy about being a pilot and I have not come to this profession for the sake of money or any thing else.. Its sheer love and passion. I am qualified enough to have taken up a position in some corporate company and draw a salary much more than I do now in the air.. But for me I just love flying as much as I love my life.. May be for some of you aviation is just a job.. but for me its like my own family.. Even if I am not treated well.. I will never let it down !
P.S. I am not promoting my airline by dressing up well.. Its just me and my industry !

Sorry guys.. I respect this forum a lot and I understand it reads PROFESSIONAL PILOTS rumour network and I cant go cheap abusing people around.. Every person has the right to express his/her opinion and one must only discuss/debate it PROFESSIONALLY.

Bonne Landings !