PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pro4Aviation
Thread: Pro4Aviation
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 22:46
pro4aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pro4 Aviation

Hello Gentlemen
Indeed Pro4 Is a service company trying to provide airlines and other aviation related companies with various services and manpower that they may require... I apologize our website, pro4aviation.net is not up and running as of yet...It will be in the next coming days...so please keep an eye on that. I do sincerely apologize for those applicants we did not respond to with regards to the 737 pilot positions...we had an overwhelming response and I fear we might have left some applicants unanswered...For this I apologize.... We will be continuosly searching for new applicants in the future and I ask that you bear with us...Pro4 Aviation is not a fraud. We are a legitimate USA based company and can be found in the florida division of corporations website. We are mainly focused on the line maintenance area of opersation as we have a FAA 145 repair station application pending and under reveiw at this moment. Again I would like to apologize for those that did not get a response for our 737 pilot positions... Our chief pilot can be contacted at [email protected] or general enquiries may be addressed to [email protected] or my personal email, [email protected]. I assure all of you involved in the aviation industry...our goal is to maintain if not exceed current standards and be the best Aviation services provider available.

Sincerely,
Jon Brynjolfsson
CEO/President
Pro4 Aviation Inc.