PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAL to recruit pilots direct
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 22:02
KaptinZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see Kaptin M bleating about his future, or lack of, on the Pirep thread, and unfortunately I can feel no sorrow. For the others facing termination, I can.

His position post '89 toward those who returned to work in Australia is probably well known by most, and his abuse and ridicule remembered even more vividly by those whom he targeted.

You wouldn't really consider flying for Skymark or Skynet, or even Jet* back home, would you??? You'd be the grand daddy of all hypocrites if you considered it, much less did it, and you have considered the option by your own admission. You wouldn't be capable of working with s*abs would you? Oh, you would?? I see, when your back is against the wall, principles are conveniently forgotten. You're every bit as the Rsole now that you were 20 years ago.

I recall some years ago you sticking it to the guys who went to Skynet, and gloating about how much better off you were. Not looking so rosy now though is it?

Your reputation is well known at Jet* and I don't think they'd touch you; just a little too unstable for their operation (brawling in BN terminal comes to mind), and your mates at VB didn't give you a geurnsey for similar reasons.

I recall you demanding pilots boycott Jet* when they were recruiting some years back because they weren't paying what you thought they should pay. What a shame you've deleted your posts here, or I'd wave it in front of you.

That's the difficulty with taking such a strong position. You appear to be an absolute idiot when you have to back pedal, and some of us have looooong memories.

Karma is real Kap. Take a moment to reflect on your intemperate past conduct, adopt a more moderate position, post here, and on Pirep, and tell all how foolish you were, even apologize, atone for your indiscretions and stupidity, and even I may wish you well for the future.

Last edited by KaptinZZ; 5th Nov 2009 at 20:00.