PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Financial help, including HSBC loans (Merged)
Old 16th Jun 2002, 20:40
G-SPOTs Lost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gabu

Did you read my post?

Im fully in agreement about people borrowing money for the whole cost of flying training.

But if you seriously expect people to achieve a commercial license at a cost of either 30k modular or nearer 50k integrated without some sort of borrowings from either family or financial institutions then you are frankly dillusional.

get of your high horse, I was purely pointing out that juggling credit cards was a method of reducing interest costs whilst deferring payment whilst training.

If you look very, very carefully at my post you will see one of the paragraphs, its writing is a litlle darker and the letters a teensy bit bigger - please read it

Borrowing money for the next stage of training is unfortunately part of life for some people. It certainly was for me. Should you not need to then good for you. There should be no reason why if you can afford to do so and only if you can afford to repay it, borrow money for flight training.

If you speak to your mate in the call centre he/she will probably also tell you that people also borrow money for all sorts of things from Family Holidays to Breast Augmaentation surgery.

What better thing to invest in than yourself?