PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indonesian Airline Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 05:55
Andy05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Meds,
I hope for your sake and the others that this actually works out for you all, opportunities sometimes come round in the strangest ways and I applaud you for the courage to take it and I hope you can look back at all the ones who made fun of you or discouraged you to take this chance and share with us all the adventures and things you learnt over there. I realise that other countries do things very differently and we cant be narrow minded, saying that please do be careful and I'm sure you have done your due research and have made an informed and educated decision.
Just remember that whenever you attempt something thats a little out there or a little different or a little risky you'll find alot of people telling you it cant be done or thats stupid and try to descourage you, chances are its because they havent got the courage to do it themselves and sadly to say this industry knows how to bag out, back stab and make fun of there fellow pilots.
Good luck to you all and I hope you return to Oz with some awsome stories to tell of the adventure you've had over there.