PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM 3054 Report released
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 01:29
ULMFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CONF iture

My translation of p.115 (Portuguese as mother tongue, but living in the US for many years). I apologize for any incorrect technical term, but I never flew anything that didn't have a Rotax 912 in the "pointy" end.

To Airbus France SAS

It is recommended:

RSV (A) 168/A/07 - CENIPA Issued on Dec 28th 2007

The establishment of a landing procedure for A-320 aircraft defining corrective actions on the part of the crew, when ground spoilers do not deploy after touchdown.

RSV (A) 170/A/07 - CENIPA Issued on Dec 28th 2007

The optimization of the A-320 RETARD advisory (warning?) system, so that it will only execute the function for which it was designed, that is, to advise the crew to retard the thrust levers to the IDLE detent.

RSV (A) 174/A/07 - CENIPA Issued on Dec 28th 2007

The improvement of the actuation logic of those systems responsible for decelerating the A-320, so that said systems will take into account the crew's clear intention to land and will guarantee [the aircraft's] deceleration efficacy, even with the wrong positioning of the thrust levers.

RSV (A) 176/A/07 - CENIPA Issued on Dec 28th 2007

The evaluation of advantages and disadvantages of employing [thrust] reversers in the A-320, before the deployment of ground spoilers are verified (confirmed?), and the establishment of the most appropriate procedure from a Safety of Flight standpoint.

RSV (B) 27/C/08 - CENIPA Issued on Apr 18th 2008

The evaluation of any need to restructure the disposition (arrangement?) of documents within the A-320 manuals (FCOM?), making it easier to consult them, particularly in flight.

Cheerio.