PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ED@EK
Thread: ED@EK
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2009, 09:28
Alconguin Crusader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ED@EK

It has come to our attention that Captain Email himself has not paid his fair share of US taxes. As many of you know turning in a tax cheat is worth some reward money from the IRS.
It is easy enough to get our esteemed leaders Georgia address but what we need is his social secrutiy number. I know this is very difficult to obtain and very personal but I can't think of a better departing gift to the man who gave us so much.
The 14 weeks bonus from two years ago as well as his bonus from this year were not accounted for in full. We believe he got four weeks bonus this year when the working pilots at Emirates received nothing. I should not say nothing when we got our pay cut as well as lost of our ALT.
So this will be a double whammy for long haul ED. After he was fired from Emirates he will now have to pay back taxes, fines and penalties with interest. It could not happen to a better "man."
Feel free to publish his number here or PM me. Thanks for all of your help and keep thinking we only have 4 more months of the Arsehole.