PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330 "Crash Revelations" tonight
Old 1st Nov 2009, 08:59
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isn't that sweet mate !!! Over 2000 pilots chose to vote for AF ALPA over ALTER or SPAF and that doesn't tell you anything ???
I've had a good look at history............round about 1917 somewhere in the east and I remember that the smaller you are, the more noise you've got to make to get attention. But comes next election, you'll still get the same pathetic results and you know why ??? Because apart some dubious self proclaimed expert statements to the pundits and the press, you have absolutly zippo to offer and at the end of the day, people just want to move on and work and don't wish to blow up the shop to pieces even if it needs a lot of fixing up.
I suggest you click on Sully Sullenberger interview link and learn how one pleads a case with flare.
WNYC media player
I also suggest you read " Sky Gods " written by an ex Delta captain. Bloody compelling read. You might llearn a thing or two about people who think they will be around forever.

So the way I understand your view is : Over 200O AF pilots are just a bunch of blind morons who don't know the difference between Friday and Sunday, while an homeopathic number is going to save the airline from doom and poor management. Do I read you right ??
Do you plan to set reeducation camps where everyone will chant " AF is lying.............." til the cows come home ?
There are still a bit less than 2000 non union pilots you could go shopping for. That's almost half of the airline !

The small union people are talking about is ALTER and in fact there are two unions because SPAF is also a main charachter into the pitots story..sorry but i don't get informations via journalists !!
Come to think of it, you seem to forget the third one of the lot...........even smaller, R'way, so secret that nobody knows how many they are. Got to laugh my head off !!

Last edited by Me Myself; 2nd Nov 2009 at 00:53.