PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate estimates and CASA
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2009, 05:18
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justapplhere;

I just wrote a reply to your question and was lost in a time out on the site by the looks of things. But from memory;

Destruction of evidence- Obstruction- Delaying- Failing to answer questions correctly in Senate Estimates- Failing to accept responsibility- Failure to accept liability- Legal obfuscation- Weak and non actionable apologies- Failure to pay compensation- And the list goes on and all under the heading of cronyism over an eight year period until brought to a conclusion by Federal Government intervention and then only after they were cornered like rats.

CASA has learnt nothing from this, and other (some worse), cases except how to cover their arse better.

If John McCormick wants constructive input with the criticism perhaps he should explore or at least be aware that (as I understand it), a Bill has been presented to The House of representatives three times to include the words “FOSTER AVIATION” in text with the CASA charter and passed through only to be defeated in the Senate each time. Perhaps it’s time he encouraged someone to run this up the flagpole again to see who salutes this time.

How about include a Bill to re evaluate the liability of CASA employees so the regulatory review process can proceed without the legal misdirection / hijacking and time wasting to cover said arses while at it.

He should feel free to PM me if he needs my name for his voodoo doll

As for your education, have a read of The Phelan Papers. PM me if you need a contact to obtain a copy. It would do John McCormick well to read this also.