PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emigrating to Canada
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2009, 17:08
777AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you don't like it....

Go back to your country.
I was born here, over 59 years ago. If you don't like the country that my forefathers, and my father and his brothers fought for in the last war, then pack up and leave.

Until our country began an intake of every immigrant and disgruntled resident of a foreign country, the system worked well. In fact, it was excellent. There was no waiting for medical services.

Canada, as seen through the eyes of a migrant population waiting to get in to my home, I call CANADA, is the glimmer of free medical care and a pension plan. Go to a doctor's office and see what goes on there. People, who are not born in this country, cued up, seat upon seat to see the doctor. And what do these people have? A simple cold that could have easily been looked after by staying at home in bed. Instead, these people 'gum up' the system and the doctor tells them exactly the same thing that I have just said here. Go home and get some rest.

The people who really need the attention aren't able to receive it because all those who see the 'free medical' treatment are in there ahead of those who do.

So, don't come here and begin complaining about the gift you received when you came here. Be grateful.