PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'll never fly a LCC because...
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2009, 04:40
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Senior F/A, Cabin Manager with allowances wouldn't have been too far shy of that figure towards the end of the decade.
Metro Man..If you are going to point the finger at other groups then have the honesty to tell us how which area of the world you fly in and how much you are paid and if you earn it....
My employer doesn't make money when forced to pay certain people more than they are worth and suffer the cost of their unrealistic work practices, all backed up by the union
In other words Metro man does not have the luxury of being able to be in a union....and that he is jealous of what other people earn....QED
If you want to sit in my seat it's likely to cost you $100 000 IF you are capable of doing it.
In my mind that's the best part....'IF you are capable of doing what I do..."..Metro man is part of the elite obviously...

Metro Man...It would appear as though you do not have any idea of what it costs to buy a business today ...$100,000 would not buy you a paper run these days and there is no guarantee of any income later so why should you be any different.