PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SHANNON
Thread: SHANNON
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2009, 00:07
Sikpupi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Done Shannon.....time to stand up to them!!!!

You know...an agreement with them is one-way!!! They just walk away if it doesn't suit them....and then hope that they will drag you out through the courts for a couple of years ...just to do a deal on th steps on the High Court!!

There model was for years ...We will bring them in if you give us cheap charges and you can catch them for a few bob when they are on the ground!!! BUT THEN... they introduce on-line checkin and pax turn up at -40 and walk straight into Departures!! AND they introduce the 1x Bag rule and frighten pax from buying from the airside shops!!! How the F%*k do they expect the airport to make money with Zero airport charges.

The tide is turning.....airports are under pressure and costs have to be either met...wither by charging them on OR making major cutbacks in operation!!! Rates, Electricity ...and now Commission for Aviation Regulation charges are just going up...with no suggestion how these are to be recouped.!!

Well done Shannon.....time to re-invent yourself!!! It was never going to be a fairy-tale ending.....this day was bound to come around!!

Power to the People!!!! (as Cliff Richard once said!!)

Sikky