PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2009, 16:10
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eagerbeaver, sorry for the late response, I have been busy with work (not as a pilot). You were being arrogant - cutting in to the debate and casting your opinion as if it is the final word on the matter. You clearly have a god complex.

All you do is post rubbish.
In your opinion.

Did you join the AAC?
No.

Did you attend OAA or Cabair?
Yes - I can assure you.

Did you start your CPL/IR?
Yes and finished it.

Have you received your FATPL?
There is no such thing. Yes I have a CPL/IR with ATPL, MCC, JOC.

Have you applied to an airline?
Are you stupid? And how would it qualify me if I had or hadn't?

Have you applied to Ryanair?
Clearly you can't understand words of more than one syllable. I have applied but not done the selection. Would I pay for the TR when I already have one? No so pointless but I applied none the less. Throw enough **** and some of it will stick and all that.

Have you attempted to find a way of funding a type-rating?
Yeah I did this weird thing to fund my training that it would appear most wouldn't have thought of and did something called work.

I would say no.
Yeah you say alot of thing, most based upon assumptions or gut feelings and all of them are throw away, only to be supported by your fellow job buyers.

My point being, I find it odd when someone with no knowledge or experience of professional aviation sticks his beak in.
You didn't make a point, you displayed no evidence whatsoever. I must say though I would find that odd too, like I did with Reluctant 737 and command b et al. Nice pun there, the tax payers money really paid of for your education.

I wonder, eagerbeaver, if you'd have been an airline pilot if you hadn't paid for the job? Two failed BA selections would say possibly not. I don't like to be very personal about peoples performance (believe it or not) but since you insist upon going through my post history and attempting to take me apart, I'll offer the same. Since we are doing assumption, also, I'll assume that you 'were not successful' on the basis of personality and not flying ability - the filter with the large holes in the Ryanair selection according to previous posts and judging by the comments of some of the Ryanair posters who can't help but be subjective in an industry which demands objectivity.

WWW summed it up nicely when he said this little scheme is a pile of ****.

As for the 'who hates the beak' comments, I am surprised they were not deleted - how pathetic.