PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Zealand - Training Schools and Job Prospects
Old 30th Oct 2009, 11:03
Cunarsil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Southislander! you are "bringing me down to earth". Thanks, seriously, thanks a lot.

I īve "studied" the thread, I am aware about the bad situation to find a job (even if you are a fresh Neo Zealander pilot). And I know that your licence it is not reconized in Europe... and the same happens with USAīs licence. If I want to convert it in the future I know I am going to spend a lot of money (and even worst, more time!) to get it. Itīs the "defence" of the "european training market"... I know it is more expensive to get my licence in NZ, to live in NZ and then pay again (and wait...) for the theory classes in Europe (plus medical tests - harder and too much difficult-, the official trials, etc...) than straigthly get it in Europe.

Why I want to do it in your country? Itīs about the experience of living abroad (other culture, other people, other ideas...) and, at the same time, improve my english. Iīve been living in USA but now I want to see your country or Australia. I always wanted to go to those lands and I think you are even better people than I found in USA.

Working in your country? Yes, it is a dream, but I want to try. Or I can get my licence in NZ and if the worse comes to worst, try to work in AUS (I know the conversion it is only an administrative issue). And I know also the bad situation (for fresh pilots) in AUS...

My first choice is NZ. I hope to have good luck!

Thanks again.

And thanks also Rotornut: you reminded me a lot of questions which I should dont forget to ask to the schools.

PS: another email sent to Ardmore an still no answer... that makes me suspicious...