PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Exam Pass Rates
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2002, 19:55
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clowns & OB

Your perpetual turf arguments are getting a little repetetive and tiresome. I know you'll both claim that the other one started it! Could you please agree to disagree, and could you please stop promoting your schools on this forum!

By the way OB, your comment : 'What's the average FO's starting salary? About 20 -25K would be a reasonable average. Compare 3 years distance learning and hours building modular with 12-13 months full-time, and we are talking of an extra 50K in earnings (or 50K minus whatever you would be earning in your 'mark-time' job). begs one fundamental question. How many students - of all schools - since last September have obtained a flying job on graduation? If the answer is, as I suspect, very few, your argument is shot to pieces! That's a shame, as I generally lean toward the view that integrated is probably better for most average students as the continuity and intensity of training allows minor hiccups to be caught and ironed out without the inevitable backwards steps during the next fund-raising gap between modules.