PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I am an Army of One (merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2002, 19:46
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Carruthers, "Oh and I am a professional pilot"

LOL - in your dreams perhaps.

Your posts would indicate that you are (psychologically) SICK with envy, Cruthers - go back and read your diatribe, on almost every page, inspired by a disease that's driving you (farther) round the bend.

Joyce"s words, "It's the story of how one man thinks the world should do everything to accommodate him, even in difficult times, and how he owes the world nothing other than to enjoy his flying." hold some truth - it IS how ONE man thinks, however there are thousands of these individuals who are employed WORLDWIDE in MANY companies.
Companies being run by managements(?) that believe because MOST pilots enjoy their work, they can be taken advantage of.
Yet these are doubtless the same managers who would pay ridiculous prices to watch professional sportsmen and women use their natural talents, to earn an income FAR in excess of any individual employed in technical work.

Tell us all, Carruthers and Joyce, do you both sit in front of your television sets hurling verbal abuse at each and every professional sports event you watch?

Actually it would NOT surprise me if Carruthers answered "Yes".