PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Puma Crash, Enquiry and Inquest (Merged)
Old 28th Oct 2009, 23:42
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AA,

The problem you have is having, with every one watching, driven into a written cul de sac you are now stuck for a face saving way out.

I sat and watched your posts to date wondering where it was all going but your last post quite clearly shows your inability to put your hands up and say, sorry guys I got it wrong.

"The audio clearly demonstrates a crew that was undisciplined and unprofessional. I'm saddened that they lost their lives but I cannot "give them a break"

You are ex SH and ex Puma's and if you want to tell all of us here that at no time in all of your rotary flying time you never once asked for a "bunt for the troops sir" then I will nail my knob to the floor, please think long and hard about your riposte as there are lots of SH folk reading this thread

As regards the "no hat" situation even a Luddite like me with 35 years of service done, more to come and I don't even know the guy, fully understands that prior to him going before the camera to read his written statement some "PR" type would have said "best without the hat today sir"

3 guys died and some of you feckers are wittering on about hats and litter, how very very sad