PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France pilots make headline news
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 23:03
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Moderator

I thought you were the sleeping beauty for a momment.
I started this thread not to discuss how wonderfully the english.................speak english and the french so appallingly ( according to this thread ) but rather in the hope some people would maybe ( not holding my breath anymore for fear of chocking ) have something interesting to say about all this.
This AF management paper came in french and if anyone has the time to translate it, be my guest.
The interesting fact, as pointed by Fouga, is it was :
1/ Written in a day and age where the faintest of wispers ends up deafening the universe.
2/ After years of .............non management
3/ Dito the above + union forgetting where their right place was in defending the absolutly undefendable.

In this sad affair, both parties are fighting in public to regain their long lost virginity and this is turning into a bloody fight with the main union now trailing behind the smaller one's like a very tired seagull ( Bligh me, I sound like Cantona !! ) in claiming the heads of the letter's authors.
The cherry on the cake will now be ................a strike as advocated by more and more which, no doubt, will be the right answer for a disorientated and money losing airline.
This is looking more and more like a couple starting a fight in a posh restaurant in front of stunned customers.
How the KLM pilots can watch this knowing they risk sinking with the Titanic is beyhond me.