PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safi Airways looking for planes
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 14:12
highnlow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
employing people when the company is about to go bust doesn't make any sense to me.
Agree. But that would only be true in a sound and fresh airline. Question is if Safi airways is "feeling good" these days. And how sound can a company be if this is true:

Another victim of Tilmann Gabriel the same guy who was kicked out of Royal Jet for financial irregularities and kick backs.
How can it be that a CEO in Royal Jet gets the boot, dissapear for a while, only to return to the same area as CEO for another airline. And if Jet Star 1 is correct, those who hired the ex Royal Jet CEO can not have done a proper background check. Or may be they did and found that he is perfect for Safi

Oh BTW, did I hear something about the Safi COO, who had an elevated management position in Ethiad ? I guess a Google search would pop up a few answers

New aircrafts? True or not? Let's just say that it does not cost much to have a journalist flash up something about 340s and what have you. Actually it does not cost a penny. And it makes the airline look good in the eyes of the public.

Ok, so if this Afghani registered airline with a "HQ" in Dubai Airport Free Zone is heading down hill, the bottom line is that in the end of the day it is those employees that still hang in there that will suffer. They put in a sh1t load of effort to make it go around. Those who left in time will probably and not regret they signed out.