PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330 "Crash Revelations" tonight
Old 28th Oct 2009, 08:55
one post only!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have. I see an aircraft that has had a few problems. I stand by my argument that all aircraft have problems. If you dig around each aircraft type you could build an argument that each is troubled.

I agree some parties may want the A330 to be presented in the best light. I do understand what you are getting at here. I would very much hope however that the majority will want problems found and fixed!!!
Which should really include airbus as if they keep splashing in with what turn out to be fundamental flaws who would ever buy any aircraft from them in the future! I think all aircraft manufactures "could" potentially be guilty of presenting aircraft in the best light or trying to put a spin on accident reports.

But ok, here is your chance. Maybe I haven't really peeled back the layers. Maybe myself along with others have missed something.
If you are enlightened you have obviously done a lot of research on the matter. Therefore can you please peel back the layers for me so I can make sure I haven't missed anything. Can you list all your evidence. List all the problems the 330 has had. Not including pilot error unless that error was brought about by poor cockpit design.

It would then be interesting to compare this list to other types in use at the moment. List the accidents/incidents they have had and why in similar cases the A330 incident is worse.

Its your chance now to win me over. No "peel back the layers" type arguments. Give me cold hard facts. I am genuinely interested.

You will have to be quick though as I have to report in 2 hours from now but that should be enough as you sound like you have already done this research to allow you to come to your conclusion.

I eagerly await your post.