PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330 "Crash Revelations" tonight
Old 27th Oct 2009, 08:44
fc101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlyBoy....what is it, 20-odd posts and a username that clearly reflects your prejudices and dogmatic beliefs and comments such as:

"I am pilot, really, honestly"

sums it up really...

Now, please tell us how the A330 compares with the DC10?
Would it be too much to ask if you can provide a good technical discussion of the AF crash without resorting to childish comments?

So, the A330 is a perfectly safe aircraft - in very much the same was the 737-800 is a perfectly safe aircraft, I guess the pilots of Kenyan flight 507 and Turkish flight 1951thought of that prior to their crashes - to use your words.

In lieu of any technical discussion from you, I'll agree with "gravity enemy" and others that you're just a troll ... and apologies to the moderations for feeding you. Actually it would be very nice if you could actualy substantiate the point you're trying to make, as I and many others have no idea of what it would be...

By the way, you might be interested in the following extracts from the aviation-safety network's data base. I'll leave it up to others to discuss the particular incidents but it certainly refutes any argument that you can give regarding safety (perceived or real)..

Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Type index > ASN Aviation Safety Database results
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Type index > ASN Aviation Safety Database results

Now there are some very good threads here (see the technical discussions forum and previous AF crash related threads here for example) which do go into details about these various incidents. I suggest you read those before spouting some journalistic crap as being "truth".

Right, now I've got that off my mind, its back to the day job

fc101
E145 driver