PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amateur Pilot Ability, High Speed - Low Altitude
Old 27th Oct 2009, 02:52
Load Toad

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
The hijackers that hit the buildings had taken training though. They weren't stupid, they weren't untrained, they were highly motivated.

is it possible that 9/11 occurred using some type of homing beacon/remote control rather than inexperienced pilots?
So not knowing if all the planes would be successfully hijacked by cruel terrorists who were happy to slit the throats of anyone that got in their way and the fact that it might require some application of piloting skills to hit a building with a plane you are suggesting it is easier to do the hijacking of the plane bit, with all the violence involved and then set the plane up to follow some kind of homing beacon which I guess you are suggesting was placed by some government dept in the buildings they wanted hitting by the planes/
Well - why bother hijacking the planes then - why not use the same govt dept to infiltrate the airlines and adjust the planes electronics so that it would home into these beacons anyway...? Surly as simple to do as hijacking four planes and then having the hijackers following some electrical shenanigans to get the planes to follow the homing signal? Remote control? Any pilot or crew or passenger ever make a call suggesting 'oh my god we are under remote control?'

Grow up and get a life.

And what about the plane that crashed in a field - what homing signal was that following? Where is the homing beacon that was following?

Conspiracy theorists in my humble opinion show disrespect to the poor innocents that died for no reason.

Last edited by Load Toad; 27th Oct 2009 at 08:22.