PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2009, 14:01
benharris10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flighthappens

Was not that hard boys. Show a little initiative, it will be rewarded at things like OSB's.
Thanks for your response, but as Dilmah G said, what I was actually after is courses that are approved or taken into consideration if I don't meet the current education requirements listed on the site you provided. eg in Queensland, Maths B is the minimum, whereas unfortunately I only did Maths A. There are plenty of Maths B bridging courses that I can find, but again I'm not sure if particular ones are approved or recommended, or how it works.

Tony360

Benharris, the best thing to do is ring DFR. Asking here you'll get all sorts of different answers and it'll take time for people to post - on the phone with DFR, they'll give you a definite answer and it's instant.
Unfortunately, it hasn't been that easy. I've tried a couple of times with 131902, and both times the operator hasn't been able to give me any information. My Local DFR was more help, but even they couldn't give specific courses, they said it would be up to me to find courses that fit in with the requirements on the PSA site, which I have done, but I would still like confirmation that the courses chosen will be recognized once completed. I guess I'm just hoping to find someone who has been in the same position and progressed, and to see how they did it.

Thanks again everyone.