PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What hope for low hour pilots ???
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2002, 21:22
Cricketer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Umbrage again

I can not beleive what I read here in these posts sometimes.

WWW - you should be ashamed of yourself!! I can not beleive that someone whoshould have been instilling all the good qualities of pilots into theirstudents should now be sitting here and slagging them off!!!!

I can sympathise with the post originator. Sure the FTO does not owe them a job but it would help them with getting further students if they had an after graduation service for students.

Name me one university that does not have this service!!!

It makes sense for a business relying on recommendations for it's customers!!!!

As for WWW's post - I must have read this post a different way as I thought the poor bloke was just looking for ideas not a slagging for being a waster. All this crapabout shiny shoes just pissesme off as any airline that wants you just for your shiny shoes should ****** off. I Agree that people should be punctual and smart but let's not be anal here. WWW are you suggesting from the one post that you know that the originator was lazy etc... That is way off line and a bit bitter and cynical.

I am not suprised that someone is writing in as he does as it does get to a point where one begins to ask yourself what is the point when there are NO jobs in aviation. I know several **** hot pilots who have nothing after several years trying. Perhaps it should be the responsibility of the FTO's to vet you before accepting your money to make sure you could get a job.

Why can't everyone in this forum just accept the stories you hear and instead of slagging them off - leave them alone - the stories will be replaced soon enough!!!

This is a forum to express your happiness or displeasure- not a place to get slated or to be abused.

Why doesn't everyone grow up!