PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 23:17
benharris10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G'day Guys,

I'm also hoping that someone here can help me as well. Has anybody else been in the position of not having the educational requirements necessary to apply as DEO Pilot and successfully completed a bridging course or courses that were recognized by DFR? I've completed the YOU day and Spec testing and passed, however unfortunately I didn't realize the importance of education when I was at high school, and ultimately did as little work as possible.

My Local DFR office has called through to PSA in Tamworth, and been advised that it is up to me to find appropriate courses to meet the educational requirements. I'm willing to do this obviously, however I'm concerned that I will complete a course, and then be told it isn't recognized or up to equivalent standards by DFR.

If anyone has done this previously, can you please let me know what you have completed and where so that I can look into this as well? I've kind of hit a brick wall at the moment.

mkw_raaf

also the year 12 subjects im taking are
math methods
physics
english
physicl ed

Are you doing these through a particular school or a university bridging course?

Thanks for any help and suggestions.