PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 18:06
PPRuNeUser0165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How did I get to my decision? Well I was bloody realistic! Right hand seat if an emirates a380 after 200 hours! Not too shabby! From looking at all the companies who were hiring even 2 years ago, RYR was close to the top, heard any complaint? No! Yes the terms now have changed however they still are alot better than what I am doing now! I have no sick pay I don't get food or water and I am stood up to my thighs in pig crap all day repairing plastic tears! This is why for me who has saved up the majority of the money Ryr is better as it is what I want to do with same terms as what I have been used to most of my life as a student working part time! This is probably why we won't see eye to eye, you have had a taste of the lush grass of sick pay and not paying for everything but for the likes if me I haven't! As I said I pay for everything now including my fricking uniform etc!
The ba thing was me just showing that I too can spurt useless crap! But seriously some if those guys gave been in the hold pool for over a year and won't see any sign of action for a while, let's be honest!
Who is going to pay for someoneS IR renewal, they can't afford the money it takes to keep current plus the fees on a bar mans wage, that's including the first one being in the sim. Just think about in two years time when they have to do it in a plane! Two years wihout flying a Seneca say, you will need a few refreshers plus the test, it all mounts up and unless you were a professional before you started flying you will struggle to find work, just as I did! If they are then living at home with their parents they are then relying on them but just it a different way.

Last edited by PPRuNeUser0165; 25th Oct 2009 at 18:16.