PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France pilots make headline news
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 13:44
albertofdz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Framer donīt take this personally!

Earlier you wrote:

"Nobody would disagree that everybody speaking the same language on the frequency would improve situational awarness

Alberto disagrees apparently"

On the contrary! What I wrote is that the common language should always be used when necessary (obsviously SA included), and I strongly defend this! You obviuosly didnīt understand any of what I wrote, and decided to attack me for some un-apparent reason!

Iīm just pointing out what I happen to believe, nothing in what I wrote was directed to you, so please donīt take ir personally, that was not my intention.

Obviously your brain and mine are the result of evolution, but thats not what is being discussed is it?

My reply was not related to SA, but rather to the fact that you donīt approve others speaking any language other than English, correct?

Just to put it out there, I AGREE (second time im writting this), that English should be used when there could a conflict (hence creating a good SA atmosphere), but by no means should English be used at all times, its not at all necessary.

Once again, please dont take this personally, iīm not trying to argue with anybody, just defending my point of view with criteria.

Last edited by albertofdz; 25th Oct 2009 at 13:57.