PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France pilots make headline news
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 09:53
lelolo44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Me myself" you make it too personnal against "french frogs", i know too well how french can be when you look at them with a foreigner eye ...i'm really not a french guy defending the french nation (on top of it this is not my only nationality), i can tell you, that's why i tend to practice my english as much as i can, that's why i've worked with US and english pilots in the air force as well as with airliners ...

I was just trying to point out that french system is one of the worst to move because french are like that, they don't like people to point out their lacks, and if you do so they react as if they 've eaten four lemons !!
AF Pilots need to change things in their way of flying ...but AF pilots do what their pilot management decides 'that management is held by pilots !!) , meaning that unions said "you were unable to change the bad habits, unable to improve safety, the airline was unable to change the pitot tubes despite the fact that few airlines got into deep trouble with pitot icing (another french airline)
so the pilots managing the other 4300 AF pilots feel very very unsecure ...and what do they do ? they write a paper stating that AF pilots are bad pilots etc .....they tried to avoid the subject concerning all the signs that were announcing what happened with AF447 because as long as we don't have the recorders they will try that behaviour...
If you are an instructor and if your apprentice don't get their exams do you think you won't have any responsability if you are there for more that 20 years and collected just bad results ?